Palmer Products Corporation was founded in 1911 by Lawrence B. Palmer-Ball Sr. Initially the company manufactured industrial products. The business grew and in 1933 Palmer Mirro-Mastic® was developed.
As the demand for structural glass and mirror adhesives increased, Palmer began to concentrate on their adhesives line. Under the leadership of Lawrence B. Palmer-Ball Sr.’s son, S.W. Palmer- Ball, Palmer Mirro-Mastic became the standard in the industry for mirror adhesives. Palmer expanded its adhesives line in 1993 with the fast-curing QwikSet Mirro-Mastic and again in 2017 with the solvent free, low VOC SuperSet Mirro-Mastic.
Today Palmer continues to manufacture its line of mirror adhesives in Louisville, KY. Palmer Products Corporation is still owned and operated by the Palmer-Ball family.